Monday 5 October 2009

Wi// W • rk f • r G • • d

These are a few more bits designed by Will Work for Good that I have come across today and find quite appealing.

Firstly, this packaging for a group called Amazing Baby caught my eye for the use of gatefolds, die-cutting and embossed typography mentioned within my design for print presentation last week. The way in which the die-cuts reveal additional imagery underneath the cover is definitely something I would like to experiment with!


And secondly, this LP cover for a group named Sunday Night in Glasgow fuses together so many elements that appeal to me within the design practice. Clean, clinical and crisp imagery. Not too complex, not too straight forward. Printed in spot gold with fluorescent green. What's not to like. Almost certainly a piece of design I wish I could get my hands on.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment