Wednesday 7 October 2009

Jeeyun Michaella Chung

I originally came across Jeeyun Chung last week whilst documenting the left handed notebook I got as a gift over summer. Having been on her website it turns out that the book is part of a series where there are also designs specifically for right handed and ambidextrous people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right Handed:
Left Handed:
Ambidextrous/Both Handed:
I really like the way in which the problem of peoples writing has been addressed through a simple and logical approach to design. It's one of those 'why didn't I think of that?!' situations.

What's more the colour coding works really well given the books work in a series, I'm just a little disappointed that us lefties haven't been given the special treatment...again!

x

p.s the stock choice is archive text paper which in addition to being designed for long life and strength also has as very nice tangible quality believe me!

1 comment:

  1. mmm i saw these in Magma .... niceee..!

    ReplyDelete