Thursday 1 October 2009

Notebook for Left Handed People

As part of my quest to find out about what is good with being left handed, I thought it would relevant to include this notebook that I got given as a gift from my house-mate over the summer break. Especially designed by Jeeyun Chung for people like me, the ruled lines along the pages are printed at a slant in order assist the non-smudging of ink when a left hander is writing. I think it's about time we had products especially designed for us, conforming to a right handed world can be rather irritating at times. It does have its benefits though I guess.

What's more the cover itself is a rather nice example of simple and straight forward design that is visually stimulating and conveys the message it needs to. I'm not sure however as to why green is always the colour used for left handers? Reminds of scissors in primary school. Anyway, I have to confess that I haven't actually used this notebook yet but I can definitely see the benefits it may have... I hate smudging my hand writing!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment