Saturday 27 February 2010

The Consult

When it came to unearthing crisp, clean & professional looking design that dealt directly with elements of print finish it wasn't hard to arrive at the work of The Consult. As a Leeds based agency it is nice to have fortunately discussed design decisions & thought processes behind the work with Creative Director Alex Atkinson & therefore I feel a passion in talking about it.

In relevance to the Fedrigoni brief I am particularly drawn to how tactile the developed resolutions actually are & upon seeing a selection in real life I was reluctant to put them down. In my opinion this a perfect example of how me & Chloe should perhaps tackle our design development.

Simple, direct layout that houses a strong typeface selection relevant to the connotations of the Fedrigoni Group & above all a utilisation of print finishes that are clever, environmentally aware & help to showcase the tactile qualities of the product in question - the paper.

1 comment: